TSI Vacancies - Data InputterTSI Turbo Service International have an exciting opportunity for an Part Time Data Entry Administrator to join our well-established Engineering company based in Totton, Hampshire.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing team and will suit an individual who is professional, proactive and hardworking with the ability to support a fast paced yet friendly team.
• Reception, telephone switchboard operation and handling/directing calls
• Message taking and distribution
• Printing, distributing and arranging authorisation of purchase invoices
• Accurately inputting and processing Purchase invoices
• Data entry, Spreadsheet management
• Updating Engines time sheets onto Excel spreadsheet
• Updating our internal systems daily with information (Lots of data input required)
• Entering Goods defective reports (GDR) and forwarding to Procurement manager for approval and transmission to supplier
• Logging GDR reports on spreadsheets (Good defective report)
• Logging customer complaints as required and directed
• Franking letters in bulk and organising outgoing mail
• Scanning and photocopying along with any other ad-hoc duties as required
Experience of working in an office for 3-4 year minimum is advantageous, however an excellent knowledge of Microsoft packages is essential for this role.
You must have a professional telephone manner with the ability to work well within a close-knit team. A clean full UK drivers licence is essential.
• Have excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, i.e. excel, word, Outlook etc.
• Have good communication and organisational skills
• Be proactive, fast learner and show initiative
• Experience working within an office environment
• Have an excellent command of the English language both written and verbal
• Hold a full UK drivers Licence (desirable)
• Be confident with the ability to deal with individuals at all levels
• Have an excellent telephone manner
• Be highly organised and efficient
• Be polite, presentable and hardworking
• Strong attention to detail is essential
If you are interested in applying to this exciting opportunity, then please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org Addressing to Sarah Kay (Office Manager)
Interviews will be held as soon as possible with an immediate start.
Please note that due to an extremely high response we are unable to reply to all applicants directly.
Salary – Provided upon request
Hours of work – 3 Days per week 08.30hrs – 17.30hrs (weekday working only)
More info : Click here for PDF